Zekrom is awesome! It's so cool. Sorry I removed the thing. I removed the thing because i don't know how to add pictures. So please do't edit this I beg you if you edit you will get in I don't know what I'm going to do.He's in Unova that cool.HP,341 Attack,336 Defense,276 Special Attack,276 and Speed 216 with Special Attack 236.
It made a cameo in the opening of In The Shadow of Zekrom!. Zekrom made its full appearance later where it appeared above the skies of Nuvema Town, its huge lightning bolt zapped Pikachu making it unable to use its electricity. It appears again in Enter Iris and Axew!, where Pikachu recovers its electric powers. It was mentioned again in A Rival Battle for Club Champ!
Zekrom appeared in Black—Victini and Reshiram and White—Victini and Zekrom. In the former, it is controlled by Damon, while in the latter, it is controlled by Ash. Along with Reshiram, Zekrom can speak through telepathy.
TMs and HMsEdit
- Zekrom was first revealed simultaneously alongside Reshiram on both the official English and Japanese Pokémon websites on May 28, 2010. This makes them the first two Pokémon simultaneously revealed worldwide.
- On May 31, 2010, two weeks prior to the official revelation of Zekrom's type, Shōko Nakagawa spoke about her love of Electric-type Pokémon on her blog and mentioned that because of that, she wanted to get a Zekrom. This statement was then quickly removed.
- No other Pokémon has the same type combination as Zekrom.
- Zekrom has the highest Attack, Defense, single base stat and base stat total of all Electric-type Pokémon. Tied with Rayquaza, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina, and Reshiram, it has the highest single base stat and base stat total of all Dragon-type Pokémon. Tied with Dialga and Altered Forme Giratina, it has the highest Defense of all Dragon-type Pokémon.
- Zekrom has the highest Attack of all Generation V Pokémon.
- Zekrom and Rotom's Mow form are the only Pokémon that have a double resistance to Electric.
- Zekrom is the heaviest Pokémon introduced in Generation V, and thirteenth heaviest overall.
- Zekrom is required to be caught in Pokémon White in order to progress on the story and battle N. Running away from it or defeating it will appear as if nothing happened; also, defeating it does not give any experience points. It and Reshiram are the only legendary Pokémon in the main series games that are required to be caught to progress the story. However, it does not have to be caught if the player has a full party and PC. Instead, it will later appear at Dragonspiral Tower.
- Zekrom, as well as Reshiram, made an appearance alongside Pikachu and a Poké Ball in 2010's Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
- Zekrom and its counterpart, Reshiram, are the only version mascots to have more than one signature move.